- A tastefully furnished office, suitable for 1 to 4 people depending on the size of the suite
- Offices open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Regular office expenses such as A/C, electricity, and cleaning
- Receptionist 5 days a week to answer your calls, handle your mail, and greet your clients/guests during normal business hours
- New video conferencing now available – meet with clients from all over the world without leaving Del Ray Beach.
- High speed internet and cable
- Voice-over-IP Telephone Services with E-faxing.
- Business Phone Number with Voicemail
- High Speed Connectivity and Wi-Fi
The Perfect Office Space is Waiting for You
About Our Executive Suites
- Lobby Directory Listing, signage on our front door entrance, and your own door sign plate
- Business Address for your business cards and correspondence
- Mail and Package Services
- Printing, Copying, and Scanning
- Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee and Zephyrhills water
- 32″ Cable TV in the kitchen for your enjoyment
- Conference Room with a conferencing phone and a 50″ Cable TV with HDMI ports for laptop
- Free Parking in our Adjoining Parking lot
- Contact Listing with a blurb about your company and a link to your company web site on the Business Resources page of our Web Site. Your logo and a picture of you (if you so choose) will also be on our site. Your business benefits from our advertising efforts.
Delray Beach Executive Office Suites offers the perfect office solution for any business seeking a prestigious office location in Delray Beach. Our first class office space is in the most sought-after area of Downtown Delray Beach on Atlantic Avenue, ( “The Ave”), across the street from the South County Courthouse, the Delray Beach Police Department, and the Library, just blocks from I-95. We are also next door to the International Tennis Center. Our prime location is on the same main avenue as all of the cultural entities that make Delray Beach “America’s most fun small town”. Our “Village by the Sea” has fine dining, pubs, Theater & Art Galleries, beaches and the many amazing events year round such as Jazz on Avenue, the Delray Affair, and Garlic Fest. Your new office is right in the heart of it all.
These executive suites are ideal for any professional or entrepreneur seeking an office space for one to four people. It is great for the solo practitioner, the young professional just starting out, or the seasoned professional who is seeking the perfect location for an additional office location. If you’re an avid tennis player, look no further. You’ll be right next door to an amazing tennis center. If you are an attorney, these executive suites are unbeatable.There will be no searching around for parking when you need to meet clients or dash off to court. We have ample, free parking in our adjoining private parking lot which is monitored with security cameras by our on-site property management company.
Our private offices come with many amenities. When you enter the building, there is a warm and inviting lobby. Your company name is listed on the lobby signage both inside and outside of the lobby entrance. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor where the offices are located. Our glass entrance door has signage for each of our tenants on it. Enter into our impressive reception area where you will be greeted by a receptionist. The receptionist, who is in the office 5 days a week, will answer your private phone line, handle your mail/packages, greet your clients/guests and announce their arrival. Your clients will be offered beverages while they are waiting in our welcoming reception area. For those who prefer to have many of the same amenities, without the cost of a brick and mortar office, we offer virtual office solutions as well.
Our packages start at $500 a month. As soon as your lease is signed, we will set up your phone and order your door signage. You will be able to move in and get to work immediately. Our tenants are important to us. We have an office manager, but we encourage you to reach out to us if you need help with anything. We’re involved and we care. Our goal is for your business to be successful.
Contact our office at 561-819-5456 to learn more.
Your private office comes fully furnished with everything you need; or if you prefer to use your own, simply let us know and we’ll make sure it’s ready when you are. We can port over an existing number that you are currently using, or give you a new one.
All of our systems use the latest technology: VOIP phones feature voicemails which can be sent to you via email or e-fax; 50″ TV/Monitor & Speaker Conference Phone in our Conference Room; Printer/scanner/copier/fax machine and high speed internet & WIFI.
Enjoy complimentary coffee and Zephyrhills water. Our offices are also equipped with cameras as well for added security. Take a break from work in our eat-in kitchen which also has a 32″ flat screen TV with cable. The ground floor of the building has great restaurants such as a wonderful Sushi/Thai restaurant and an amazing deli.